Vitajte v diskusnom fóre MacWeb.sk! Skôr ako začnete prispievať, prečítajte si prosím niekoľko pokynov.
icloud.com photo synch issue
  • The Apple TV's software is also up to date.

Here's the issue: all photos properly synch amongst the iPad, the iPhone and the Apple TV. This synching works perfectly! The problem is icloud.com. Photos have not synched since early November. I have left the iPhone and iPad plugged into power with wifi enabled on both devices for hours....but icloud.com won't update. Icloud.com indicates I have 1.8 gig of free space and the photos since early November are only a couple of mb at the most.

It seems strange to me that icloud.com would be out-of-date but all of my devices are in synch.
    Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should try? I considered turning off "iCloud Photo Library" then restarting it as some people have mentioned, but this gives me a warning "photo and videos that have not been fully downloaded will be removed from this device", so I didn't want to try this before getting your advice. Can I somwhow delete all photos and videos on icloud.com (but not on the devices), then re-synch one of the devices with icloud.com?

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    https://discussns.applethread/5513

Hotel Management Marketing Examples

Vitajte!

Zdá sa, že ste tu po prvý krát. Ak sa chcete zapojiť do diskusie, kliknite na jedno z týchto tlačidiel!

Login with Facebook Prihlásiť sa pomocou Google Prihlásiť sa pomocou Twitter

Pripojení (0)